Our next intake of new members will be February 2017. There are a number of membership categories available:
- Full Playing (Wednesday afternoons & Saturday are Men's Day)
- Weekday (Monday to Friday)
Men can also play in the open tee times on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons, as well as all day Friday & Sunday
- Full Playing Midweek (Reserved times on two weekday mornings, Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Full Playing Weekend (Reserved times on Saturday morning)
- 9 Holes (available Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8.30am - 9.30am, Thursday 9.00am - 9.30am and after 3.30pm Monday - Sunday)
Full Playing Women can also play in the open tee times on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons, as well as all day Friday & Sunday
The Club has an active Junior Membership and encourages the juniors to develop their game alongside the senior members. The Club has a full junior golf academy programme as well as offering individual coaching programs.
Juniors are divided into three groups
- Junior Development (reserved times on Sunday)
- Junior Intermediate (reserved time on Saturday)
- Junior Elite (reserved times on Saturday)
Juniors are up to the age of 19yrs.
Juniors can also play in the open tee times on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons, as well as all day Friday & Sunday
The Club has a progressive policy of retaining junior members through to seniors. Reduced fees are available for intermediate golfers aged 20yrs to 35yrs.
Playing times are the same as for Men and Women respectively.
The Club's entrance fee may be paid / spread over up to 10 annual instalments. The first instalment to be paid at the time of joining, subsequent instalments to be paid by 1 October each year following.
- No Entrance will be payable for immediate family members of an existing member provided that member has paid a full entrance fee of $3,375
- Only one full Entrance Fee of $3,375 will be payable for a couple (in a spouse / partner relationship) and for subsequent immediate family members.
(Immediate family members are defined as father, mother, sons and daughters)
| Category || Subscription || Entrance Fee
| Men (Full Playing)
| Men (6 Day)
| Men (Weekday)
| Ladies (Full, Midweek & W'end)
| Ladies (Weekend)
|Ladies (9 hole) ||$1,000||$1,000^|
|Intermediate Age 21ys
|Intermediate Age 22yrs
|Intermediate Age 23yrs
|Intermediate Age 24yrs
|Intermediate Age 25yrs
|Intermediate Age 26-29yrs
|Intermediate Age 30-35yrs
|Junior Age up to 16yrs
|Junior Age 17yrs
|Junior Age 18yrs
|Junior Age 19yrs
* Women's full playing entrance fee is reduced from $3,375 to $1,000 until 30th September 2017 this may be paid over 5 years at $250 per year, total to pay $1,250
^ Women's 9 Hole entrance fee may be spread over 5 annual payments at $250 per year. Total of $1,250 payable.