Hello Everyone,
Just a quick update that there will (in all probability) be no carts on the course for Tuesday June 7th.
More rain this morning on top of over 100mls this week has made this decision more likely than not.
We wanted to make you all aware now to give you time make any changes to your golf if needed. Apologies to those that require carts.
Hopefully the weather improves later in the week!
John Sims