Hello Everyone,
Just a quick update that there will be no carts on the course for Wednesday June 8th.
More rain this afternoon and probably tonight on top of over 100mls this week has made this decision necessary.
We wanted to make you all aware now to give you time make any changes to your golf if needed. Apologies to those that require carts.
Hopefully the weather improves later in the week!
John Sims