Can't see this Email? View it in your.
Allow to display images


The course has been closed as a result of frost on both Thursday and today.  In fact today the back nine did not open until 10.15am, and the front nine not until 11.15am.  If this fine, cold and still weather continues the possibility of another frost closure tomorrow morning is very high.  After discussion with Peter McCormack (Men's Golf Captain) the decision has been taken to cancel the Booth Cup Qualifying round IF the morning field is severely disrupted by frost.  The 3rd round of the Booth Cup will be held next Saturday July 13th if a frost delay occurs.  This is the only available date as the Captains Prize competition begins on July 20th.  The final decision will be made tomorrow morning when we know if there is a frost delay or not.

Remuera Golf Club
09-524 4288
Remuera Golf Club Facebook

We respect your privacy. You can $UNSUBSCRIBE$ here.