Good Morning All,
Just a quick update that there will be no carts on the course for Tuesday June 21st.
The course remains very wet underfoot.  We wanted to make you all aware now to give you time make any changes to your golf if needed. Apologies to those that require carts.
In addition the weather forecast suggests that a frost is possible tomorrow and Wednesday.  Please check the course conditions on the main phone number - 09 5244288 tomorrow morning.  If there is a frost delay we will also put a note on the day's start sheet. 
John Sims